Three Orland High School students got sick Friday after police say they shared a marijuana- laced cookie. Police say a 14-year-old girl stole the cookie from her mother,who had a prop 215 card. The girl then sold it to two 17-year-old boys.
After eating the cookie, one of the 17-year-olds was taken to Enloe Hospital in Chico by an ambulance. The other two also got sick, and were taken to get medical attention by family members.
The 14-year-old girl was allowed to go home with her mother for the time being.
You must be logged in to post a comment.