Industry Celebrates Japanese Game Design In “Gamers Heart Japan”
Posted by Tanx
on Mar 25th, 2011 | 0 comments
Publishers, developers, and professionals are stepping up in a variety of ways to aid Japan, this time for a broadcast titled “Gamers Heart Japan.”
The video will run as a 60-minute special slated to premier on April 3. Comprised of stories from game developers and journalists, the footage will speak to the work and talent native to Japanese game development. Additionally, the broadcast will draw attention to ways gamers can help aid reconstruction in Japan.
Interviews from the following individuals will be included.
- Jade Raymond – Ubisoft Toronto – Assassin’s Creed/Splinter Cell
- Dr. Greg Zeschuk – Bioware – Mass Effect/Dragon Age/Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Dr. Ray Muzyka – BioWare – Mass Effect/Dragon Age/Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Tim Schafer – Double Fine – Brutal Legend/Costume Quest
- Cliff Bleszinski – Epic Games – Gears of War
- Ted Price – Insomniac Games – Ratchet & Clank/Resistance
- Siobhan Reddy – Media Molecule – LittleBigPlanet
- Maxime Beland – Ubisoft Toronto – Assassin’s Creed/Splinter Cell
- Todd Howard – Bethesda – Fallout 3/Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Peter Molyneux – Lionhead – Fable
- Alex Rigopulos – Harmonix – Rock Band
- Robin Hunicke – That Game Company – Flower/Journey
- Jenova Chen – That Game Company – Flower/Journey
- Evan Wells – Naughty Dog – Uncharted
- Ed Boon – Netherrealm – Mortal Kombat
- Sid Meier – Firaxis – Civilization
The broadcast will run on a slew of outlets, including G4, Game Trailers, MTV.com, and Gameinformer.com .
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Industry Celebrates Japanese Game Design In “Gamers Heart Japan”,
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.