Los Angeles marijuana dispensaries are abuzz about an email pitch from a company that says — sort of — that a pro-cannabis celebrity endorsement from someone “like Snoop Dogg” could increase business.
Hello [dispensary name]
I hope all is well.
I am sending this email in effort to provide you with information about an innovative and marketable opportunity to not only expand your patient base but also create an additional streams of revenue. I have spent countless hours performing the work and conducting the research to create a business model which uses the persona of various hip hop artisist in order to cultivate a more significant buzz around exisiting medical marajuna dispensaries. It is projected that by using a multi-million dollar celebrity like Snoop Dogg for endorsement purposes sales will increased by 35-75% on marijuana alone.
What does this mean for you? By participating you will have the opportunity to reach five times the amount of people that you previously had access to. In addition, you will be creating an additional marketing and advertising platform for yourself. Some of the other benfits include but are not limited to the following:
· Multi-functioning credit/loyalty card that tracks transactions and gives rebates per transaction
· The ability to expand the exposure of “dispensary name” to create a wider patient-base
· Additional streams of revenue
· Endorsement opportunities and relationship potential with participating non-profit oganizations
· Opportunity to sell your Snoop Dogg music and merchandise such as CDs, clothing, etc at dispensary locations
Celebrity Green Room
You must be logged in to post a comment.