1/2 cup pot-margarine
2 cups all-purpose flour
3 bananas (very ripe)
1/2 sour cream or milk
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Add walnuts for texture.
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Beat the margarine, eggs, sour cream (or milk), and sugar in a large bowl.
3) Add baking soda and vanilla.
4) Add flour slowly while beating.
5) When mixed, add the bananas and beat until mostly smashed.
6) Place in a greased loaf baking pan and bake for one hour.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Bannana Bread,
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.