Ingredients for Pot Brownies:
1/2 cup pot butter
3 squares unsweetened chocolate
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 large or 3 small eggs
3/4 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup walnuts
Directions for Pot Brownies:
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the chocolate. Mix until melted and set aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl add the sugar and eggs. Beat until thoroughly mixed (electric mixer ok).
4) Add the chocolate mixture in with the eggs and mix well.
5) Gradually add the flour, baking powder, and salt while mixing.
6) Add the vanilla extract and mix.
7) Add walnuts.
8) Spread pot brownie mix evenly into a well-greased 12 x 7 x 1-inch baking pan.
9) Bake at 350-degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
10) Cool and cut pot brownies into 2-inch squares.
11) “The more you eat the better you feel. Let’s have pot brownies at every meal.”
Makes 20 (2-inch) Pot Brownies
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.