Ingredients for Pot Brownies:
3/4 cup pot-butter (softened)
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup (firmly packed) dark brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1)1 (12 ounce) package (2 cups) of chocolate morselsPreheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt (set aside).
3) In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract (beat until creamy).
4) Add eggs (one at a time), beating well after each addition.
5) Gradually add flour mixture and mix well.
6) Stir in the chocolate morsels.
7) Spread evenly into a well-greased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan.
8) Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
9) Cool and cut into 2-inch squares.
Makes 32 (2-inch) Pot Brownies
You must be logged in to post a comment.