A Canadian woman inadvertently gave several of her office co-workers marijuana-laced chocolate brownies. According to the Vancouver Sun, police officers in the Canadian city of Victoria were called to investigate a potential poisoning after three office employees were admitted to hospital with identical symptoms of dizziness and disorientation.
The officers then traced the cause back to the cakes in question, which the woman claimed she had simply found in her freezer. It was later discovered that it was the woman’s son who had secretly cooked up the cannabis treats a long time ago only to have forgotten about them.
Police chose not to charge the woman due to lack of criminal intent, but her son is expected to be given community service as punishment. The three office workers were released from hospital after several hours.
via : Digital Spy
You must be logged in to post a comment.